Have you ever wondered what it was like to live like a Viking? Join us at the National Nordic Museum and forge your own seafaring adventure! This half-day camp uncovers the daily life of the legendary Norse warriors, where campers will get to think, create, and explore—just like the Vikings did.
Camp dates: 9am-1pm, July 11th through July 15th. This half-day camp is intended for children aged 6-8. Please contact Kate Dugdale with any questions.
Price: $100 for members, $125 for general admission
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Requests for withdrawal from camp must be made at least two weeks prior to the camp start date to receive a full refund. Any registration canceled with less than two weeks’ notice will forfeit the full cost of the camp session. No refunds will be awarded to campers who are “no shows.”
- The National Nordic Museum reserve the right to cancel programs or sessions based on insufficient enrollment and government mandates. In these events, a full refund for the specific camp will be issued.
- Payment must be made via the NNM website in order to finalize a summer camp registration. Payment via purchase order, cash, or check are unavailable and camp spots may not be held without payment.
- For cancellation requests due to extenuating circumstance, such as a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, please contact Kate Dugdale, Education Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NNM staff will send out any relevant permission forms for all summer camps by June 1st, 2022. These forms may include: Privacy Consent Form, Medical Consent, Acknowledgement of Risk, Code of Conduct, COVID-19 Safety Agreement.