- Norden Aquavit - hand-crafted Aquavit from Michigan\
- Sjöblom Glögg - authentic Swedish glögg, produced in Napa Valley, California
- Skål Beer Hall - Viking-inspired Beer Hall honoring the Nordic roots of Ballard
- Sky River Mead - locally-brewed meads, drinking horns, and holiday wreaths
- Swede Hill Distilling - Yakima-based craft distillery producing whiskey, flavored vodka, and flavored moonshine
- Bjørn Larsen - Danish artist making original art; acrylics on canvas and prints
- Cooper Art and Abode - abstract artist creating original artworks, prints, dala horse ornaments, and a variety of other goods made by hand
- Elizabeth Person Art & Design - art prints, cards, and stickers
- Michael Holberg Glass - and blown and sculpted glass. Gnomes, Nordic trees, Viking heads, snowmen, Christmas ornaments, and polar bears
- Swedish Dream - Scandinavian-themed original artwork prints
- Hygge Chocolates - Scandinavian-Inspired artisan chocolates and confections inspired by comfort and coziness
- Rainy Day Bees - hyper-local honey from Seattle neighborhoods; handmade beeswax candles and candle holders
- Salt Blade - artisan-made salami and gift packs
- Anna Svensson Art - unique, unscented branched candles in Scandinavian style, as well as winter/Christmas-themed poured candles in the shape of snowballs, gnomes, gingerbread men, etc.
- Birgit Moenig Designs - hand-painted silk scarves, stainless steel scarf holders, and 3D metal ornaments
- Fern and Fjord - Vintage Nordic home décor and wares
- FinnPeaks - wooden trays, wool blankets, wood jewelry, linen table runners, kitchen towels, candleholders, and watercolors with Finnish design flair
- Judy's Painted Treasures - hand-painted woodenware - Norwegian rosemaling and Christmas items.
- Kos Candles - eco-friendly and vegan candles inspired by Kos, the Norwegian word for "anything that brings you love, joy, and cozy living"
- Larson Craft Co. - handsewn flag pennants and market bag; hand-painted signs with Viking and God Jul décor; Scandinavian ornaments with Dala horses and gnomes
- Maddy's Crafts - handmade gnomes, paintings, cards, and other small items. Everything is made and sold by Madelyn, 14 years old.
- Natural by Design Wood Art - hand-turned wood art; bowls, vessels, Christmas trees, etc.
- Norwegian Rosemalers - hand-painted wooden-ware in the Norwegian Rosemaling style
- Pammy's Attic - handcrafted gnomes and charcuterie boards
- Reed Hammer and Needle - high performance kitchen knives and very durable leather products including wallets and knife sheaths
- Scandinavian Design Studio - Scandinavian tees, stickers, holiday ornaments, and gifts
- Scandinavian Hearts - stickers, wood hearts, ornaments, earrings, and books with Scandinavian styles and symbols
- TempleFire - master oven mason specializing in the design and construction of wood-fired masonry ovens and stoves.
- Twiggypop Ranch - handmade felted goods
JEWELRY AND APPAREL
- Best Coast Canvas - high quality waxed canvas and wool aprons, verksted aprons, and tool bags made in the USA
- Elentari Handverk - handcrafted gold, silver, gemstone, and enamel jewelry featuring Norwegian filigree and ancient Norse motifs reimagined for modern times
- Freddy's Real Leaf Gifts - real leaves dipped in gold, copper, and silver and formed into Christmas ornaments and jewelry
- Hovden Wear - Scandinavian clothing and accessories inspired by tradition and made for the modern day
- MorMor Crafts - hand-knit tams, ski caps, and mittens with Norwegian motifs
- Norskwear - Norskwear sweaters and accessories
- SIGIL - raw mineral jewelry inspired by the rugged landscapes and folklore of Iceland
- Wild Hearts Market - handmade felted wool slippers that fit the traditional Scandinavian design aesthetic, and are a cozy complement to the Hygge lifestyle
- Five Hooks Seafood - fresh fish and seafood offerings prepared to order
- Kaffeeklatsch Seattle - German-themed coffee, pastries, and food
- Monster Dogs - Seattle-style hot dogs
- Now Make Me A Sandwich - variety of sandwiches from all over the world, made from scratch
- Pilgrim Coffee - coffee and espresso
- Pop's Popcorn - a 1930 popcorn truck offering fresh popcorn, packaged candies, and beverages
In addition to the above vendors, the Nordic Museum Store will be open throughout Julefest with Christmas decorations, Nordic candy, gifts, Museum merch, and more!